Monday, June 29, 2009

PHILL LYMOND




I'm not a huge fan, but growing up Melissa'a mom always listened to Neil Diamond, and I have a place in my heart for Sweet Caroline, and Forever in Blue jeans!!On Saturday TAYLORSVILLE DAYZ got us out of the house and over to the park to watch the most AMAZING Neil Diamond impersonator that ever lived! Neil or as we lovingly referred to him as Phill Lymond was awesome, it felt like we were at a real concert! I just kept remembering scenes from the movie Saving Silverman throughout the whole show. The best was when he sang Coming to America they had fireworks going off. After the show they did an amazing fireworks display set to music. GREAT NIGHT!!!!




2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh man i love neil...wish i had my ringer turned on :(

Goosetavis said...

Those pics look spectacular. Gosh I miss those summer mountain nights!!