Saturday we had Jim's annual B-day bash. the party was alittle against my will, so I was not exactly on the ball with the planning. We are supposed to be tranfering our efforts to Vance's birthdays in the summers and let Jim's go, but hey, we have had the tradition of the June BASH for a few years now and it was a blast. It rained like crazy ALL day and therefore kept us cooped up for most of the evening with the kids. We were not able to pull out the slip and slide and pool as planned, so we substituted with play dough and kept cozy in the house or Garage. Happy Birthday Jim, I love you, sorry I was so grumpy about it!
P.S. This is the LAST year!
P.S.S. Really you all know this is not the last one!
4 years ago




1 comment:
Man we are party animals playing with our playdough!!
ha ha
I look chinese by the way!
Post a Comment