4 years ago
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
My own Charlotte
We have a new pet in the family, her name is Charlotte (I know origional)she is a Cat faced spider that has decided to make the space between the roof and the deck rail her home. Spiders normaly give me the heebees and I never thought I would be excited about a spider on my deck, but this one is so cool. she builds her web every 4 days or so and we have been able to watch her capture her treasures twice now. Its like our own private animal planet documentary! she is about 2 inches long and I believe talks to Max...ha ha ha just kidding he's not smart enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HEY!! We have a Charlotte too!! Except she is a Black Widow making her web above our sliding glass door under the awning. Hmm...We don't have the guts to kill her...yet.
AAaaagghh I am all itchy now!
THEY IS SO SCARY LOOKING!!!! AH!!
Ugh squish it...or maybe hair spray and a lighter!
SICK!
Post a Comment