Sunday, March 1, 2009

6 months





























My Vancey pants is 6 months old and I cant believe it! He's so dang handsome. He's eating most anything we give him, sleeping almost through the night, rolling over everywhere and taking his first scoots right now, not that I encourage the mobility. I'm fine with him staying put!! Halee is so cute with him and wishes too much that he was her doll. She loves to push my buttons a little. She has such a strong will, butt such a soft heart. She will call my name at random sometimes and when I answer all annoyed "What" she says "I love you, your my favorite mom." So cute, with a little mischievousness. I haven't done a Halee update for a while, so here goes. She is doing really well in Kindergarten. She loves her teacher and likes numbers more than letters. She loves to play with her friends and will not hesitate to tell her mother that she is bored the first moment she walks in the door with out a friend. Thank goodness for her cutie best buddy next door! She had her first Kindergarten play date with an adorable girl from her class. Man meeting the parents of a potential play mate for your child is like dating all over again! I must say our first "date" went well. I hope I didn't come across as to needy! I did kinda had pants on that made my butt look big though so we will see where it ends up! Here are some pics of my darling girl!



5 comments:

Ken and Andrea. said...

I love your cute family!! I miss the updates in person, so this will suffice for now!! Van is soo big!! Hooray for the McKees!!

Goosetavis said...

Hey JEN-NAY! How's school treating you thus far? Oh how I miss the craziness of it.

Woozy Girl said...

WHAT? How did Vance get so BIG? I love his hair by the way!

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

LOVE the pic of Hal in the polka dot shirt- she is a doll!!! And Vance has the cutest smile ever. I miss you guys!!! Is it BBQ weather yet???

OMG, I am scared for kindergarten new parent play dates! aaa!!

Anonymous said...

thats a pretty cute shirt he has on! ha. it makes me sad to think that miles use to be that tiny. your kids are so cute.