Any one who does not believe in the Zodiac signs needs to spend a few hours in my house! If you know us well you will see that Jim is completely Cancer, I am SOOOOO Libra, Halee is as Scorpio as they come and I am finding out that Vance's Virgo-ness is going to make me insane. He is the sweetest kid and he almost never whines or complains unless there is a reason, but he wants what he wants when he wants it, and it has to be perfect! I can see the to-do lists coming already!! He has been almost exclusively breast fed since birth, but sometimes I would like for him to take a bottle, just merely for convenience, but oh no he would much rather just wait for his mother to get home. It is hilarious he doesn't scream he just plays with the bottle, won't latch on and just puts his head back as if to say "No thank you this is not quite to my taste, I will just wait until the boob is available!" Seriously I have tried every nipple, bottle temperature, formula- breast milk combo...nothing and its not like he will get so hungry and just give in. He just waits!! This poses a big problem for my upcoming trip to New York where I will be gone for 5 days. I need help b/c I am not ready to quit breast feeding all together I just want him to be open to new options. Any suggestions?
4 years ago
5 comments:
Wow! Can't say I can help you there but he is a smart boy. I myself am a virgo and we already sound alike (minus the boob thing).
I don't have advice either- I'm sorry!!! Jack and Max both loved food no matter where it came from. Jack used to complain about his bottle at night- he always just wanted to nurse, but eventually he didn't care either way. Do you have a pump?
I have a pump, but he wont even take breast milk from a bottle! he is such a booger!
HMMM THAT SOUNDS LIKE me ( who is a virgo) and Ky who is a virgo, whom I breast fed until she was 1 because she was a little stinker... but while i was at work my mom actually put it in a sippee cup and she liked it better that way.Can he have rice ceral yet?
Yes he can have rice and he takes it like a champ, and we are going to try a sippie next!
Post a Comment