4 years ago
Friday, March 13, 2009
New York Day 1
New York was amazing the slide show to the left shows day one and all I can say is WOW!! We did so much, my brother and his wife did a terrific job arranging the whole thing. We had 52 people in our group and to get that many people on a plane across the US and to a hotel in Down town Manhattan is amazing. Day one we dropped off our luggage and headed straight to the subway to go see the statue of Liberty. Trying to get all those Utahns on the subway was hysterical, but we made it and it was spectacular! Later that night we went to see the Broadway show Wicked! It was incredible you will never watch the Wizard of Oz the same way after seeing that play. I loved every little bit of Manhatten, even the rude poeple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! I have never been but JM has 3 times!! GEESH!!
I am so jealous! I love NY!
Post a Comment