Day 4 Aaron got tickets for he and I to go to a taping of Good morning with Mike and Juliet. This was an experience I will never forget! I suggest if you are in New York go to a taping of something. It was fun and I got my 30 sec of fame! We walked around central park later and saw the famous Boat House resterant! If you've seen the movie 27 dresses you will know what one I am talking about. We ventured back over to 5Th ave to check out the bathrooms at the Apple store because the tour guide told us that they were the most high tech bathrooms she had ever seen. I think she was crazy! They seemed like any anther bathroom to me, but I think it is great that out of all we could do that day with our free time we both chose to check out the Apple potty's! The store was cool though, it was all under ground. We met the group back at the hotel and then headed over to China town for shopping! Wow the girls were in heaven with all the bags and jewelry! To end the night we went with the group to ice skate at Rockefeller Center. I didn't care how bad my feet hurt I was staying on that ice and enjoying every minuet! I got to take a few of the girls back to the hotel that night on there first Taxi ride...thees to are great experiences and I highly suggest it at least once in your life!
Day 5 and Final day Aaron and Jodi headed out to Regis and Kelly. They scored great seats and got to see Kelly Clarkson and larry the Cable guy. for this I was slightly jelous and wished I would have bucked up and went, but It was good I got to stay and help get every one checked out. We shopped the rest of the day and then headed home! I will never forget this trip! I can't believe everything I got to experience Thanks Aaron and Jodi you did a great job planning. I know it was a little hectic at times but I had a blast!
2 comments:
Wow, I am jealous. I wanna go. It looked soggy and cold though, maybe during a warmer time ;) I am a wimp, I know.
That sounds so fun!! I wanna go to New York!!!!
Nice bloggin lady! :)
PS That's your brother in the pictures right? Cause he looks like you with a beard
Post a Comment