Friday, August 21, 2009

Vance is one year old!

My Vancey Pants is going to be one year old next week. I am no longer alowing myself to call him that because I don't want it to stick for his whole life, I think I may cry for a solid week! Since the day I found out I was pregnant with Vance our home has been a little bit happier! He has been an absolute joy to all of us. I could not have asked for a sweeter baby boy! I can't believe how much he has grown. Here is a look back on one of the best years of our lives!

3 comments:

Goosetavis said...

Wow Jen I can't believe it's been a year already!!! Gosh, that just flew by. Happy Birthday to Mr. Vance (a.k.a. vancey).

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

OH Vancey Pants! Can I call you that one more time?? :)
You are such a handsome boy- I can't believe you are already 1 !

PS: 2 other handsome boys share your bday with you!
(Matt and Chase!)
It must be a good day to be born!

A'Lisha said...

shut up!! boy time does fly!!! I can't believe it!! happy birthday!! Vance!