Thursday, November 19, 2009

Long Lost, Neglected Blog!

Whew! October has come and gone, but I thought I should at least try to sum up our month of craziness! first pic is my adorable kids and my cute little niece enjoying the sandbox for the last time this year, boo! there will always be next year!
I love Halloween, and this year was awesome! I got to dress up for two fantastic parties We had a rather quick trip to the pumpkin patch this year. Vance loved pushing the wagon around. Hal chose her costume this year and decided to be a devil! She was gorgeous, and as fate would have it so did her betrothed husband Max hahaha they are meant for each other! Ashlee did the annual Traynor party early this year so that our cute friends Sam and JM could be there for it. There were such cute costumes, I can't believe how creative they get. I will have to do a slid show for it, some you just gotta see. Thanks Ashlee for letting me sport my plig outfit, and to Heather for letting me make up for the not so attractive Plig and come as Betty Boop. That costume was harder to pull off than I thought it would be...I don't have an apple shaped head!






4 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Jen you are a HOT Betty Boop, but an even hotter plig! ha ha

Melissa said...

Yay you updated your blog. i was beginning to think you gave up!

The Jensen's said...

HA HA HA. I am laughing completely out loud at the pligamist family picture. You are hilarious. Glad to see a post from you. and thanks again for being Raylee's second mom. I can't put into words how much we appreciate you.

Thanks
Jody

Dana and Michael said...

Slacker!! I love the halloween costumes!! Jen you are to funny!! Definately origanal.