Friday, October 3, 2008

We miss you Grandpa




Today is the 2nd year we have been without Jim's Dad. Sometimes is doesn't seem real. For those of you who knew him I don't need to explain what an amazing person he was, but if you didn't know him you were missing out on one of the best people I have ever known.


We miss him so much, I wish Halee would have had more time to get to know him, and that Vance would've gotten to know him at all. It breaks my heart, because children were everything to him. He brought everyone together and made all of us laugh. he was a good sport about everything. I see allot of him in Jim-minus the butt crack! We love you Dad, Pixie, Big boy, Chuck whatever you want to call him!






1 comment:

A'Lisha said...

WOW! I can't believe it has been 2 years- i believe that the best people i have ever met die before we are ready to let them go- ( I am sure you can agree with working at HCH) it is amazing the things they can teach us the short time they are here!!