Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ahhhhhh mid terms



My kitchen table has been taken over with Physiology paraphernalia!!!




So this week is mid terms, I can't believe its here already. I am struggling with the first couple of chapters because my mind was elsewhere, like having a baby!! I know that this will all be worth it when I become a nurse!



I decided that I need a day of rest during the week when I am home so Friday has been declared fun day! every week Halee gets to decide somewhere fun to go after school. last week we went to the discovery kids zone at the gateway! is was really fun, but I suggest going with two or more kids. Grandma and I weren't that great of playmates. Its amazing how little imagination I have now that I'm a boring adult. It kinda sucks I used to be so crazy. All was well when she found a friend though, fellow mail man Logan! They had so many things for the kids to do and learn about! I will be going back soon but this time with more kids!



My favorite part of the place was of course the life flight chopper, My goal is to be a flight nurse so this was cool. The had a noise simulation of the helicopter taking off! It scared the crap out of Hal. She thought they were going to take off!