Thursday, December 18, 2008

Visit to santa











We did our annual visit to Santa at the Gateway! He is an excellent Santa if you are looking for a good one. He has a real beard and a kind voice, with a hint of an accent of some sort that I can't quite place. Vance cuddled right up to him, and my shy Halee wasted no time in telling him what she wanted. Scott and Melissa joined us this year for Marli's first Christmas. After Santa we made our way to Build a Bear. Halee was her wonderfully indecisive self ( She gets it from me...it's a curse) We finally decided on the frilliest brightest blue dress you ever saw, and high heels. After a world class fit in the middle of the mall over not waiting in a huge line for hot chocolate we headed home ( ah memories!!!). We usually spend more time there, but the snow was getting bad and kids were getting cranky...So until next year! I didn't get really good pictures and I can't figure out how do scan in the pic from santa, so sorry this is all I have. I promise I will get better at this!

No comments: