Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas get to know you!

This came across my email, and I very rarely fill these things out, but i'ts christmas and I figured I would lighten up! So here is my Christmas addition of getting to know you.
ENJOY!

1.) Wrapping paper or gift bag?
Bags, sorry I'm lazy and most of the time they are recycled!
2.) Real tree or artificial?
Fake! with a pine scented candle,
3.) When do you put up the tree?
This year was the sunday after thanksgiving Its some kind of record!
4.) When do you take the tree down?
Around New Years
5.) Do you like eggnog?
well just think of the name "egg-nogg" whats a nog? just the thought of sucking down nogg sounds really grose, so honestly I have never tried it. and I don't plan to
6.) Favorite gift received as a child?
my tiny terquoise radio, it looked like a mini boom box! and am AND fm stations
7.) Hardest person to buy for? My MOTHER I don't know why she is far from picky, and loves anything you get her, but for some reason she is hard to shop for!
8.) Easiest person to buy for? Halee cuz she wants everything
9.) Do you have a Nativity scene?
Nope! not that there is anything wrong with them. I'm down with jesus and all, but never bought one!
10.) Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Oh yeah when you are an adult you do christmas cards, I just didn't get that memo. So since you wont be getting a card from me, MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE MCKEE'S
11.) Worst christmas gift you ever received. Well lets see...... the mens leather jacket that was 4 sizes to big for me and nothing even close to what I wanted from my darling husband!!! He meant well! (Don't tell him I put this on here he would feel really bad)
12.) Favorite Christmas movie? Home for the holidays with Robert Downey Junior and Holly Hunter. if you havn't seen it, rent it!!
13.) When do you start shopping for Christmas?
In theory June, but this year only a few thigs got purchased early!!
14.) Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift?
Why would I give away that secret. If I said yes then everyone would wonder if the gift they were getting was a regift!
15.) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Hmmm... anything
16.) White Lights or Colored Lights on the tree? White on my tree.....but I nevery really cared either way
17.) Favorite Christmas song?
The Porkey Pig version I'll have a blue christmas. It makes me laugh really hard! am very very easily entertained!
18.) Stay home, or go away for Christmas?
I would love to stay home, but we become the traveling circus every single year!!! Hey but I'm not complaining I am very lucky to have so many places to go. I love all my family and actually love seeing everyone!!
19.) Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Sleepy, Happy, grumpy, dopey, sneezy, bashful, doc,
20.) Angel on the tree top or a star?
A santa
21.) Open presents Christmas morning?
Yep!!
22.) Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Stress of getting all my shopping done!
23.) Favorite ornament, theme or color?
The snowmen with all of our names on them!
24.) Favorite part of Christmas dinner?
Food!
25.) What do you want for this Christmas?
I need new clothes
26.) Who is most likely to respond to this?
Everyone
27.) Who is most unlikely to respond to this?
Everyone

No comments: