Friday, May 15, 2009

Random updates

Home is always fun! I really do love having the big backyard. It is alot of work, but it is so worth it seeing the kids run around in it. We got a trampoline from Jim's cousin and have become the neighborhood hang out because of it and I would not have it any other way. There are some really good kids that live around us and Hal has a blast when they all come over and play out back, but when there are no kids around she is content to play with her little bro! Isn't it precious.




So just a few random updates....The Garden is planted!! Whoo hoo I can't wait to get some fresh vegatables especially since I have recently taken on the diet of a grown up. I decided that Halee needs to eat better and to set a good example for her I have been trying everything at least once. I found in my experiements that I like almost everything I despised as a child.....go figure


I have enjoyed the last few weeks with no worries while in between semesters. I will be so happy in about a decade when I am finally done. I see a pin sized beam of light at the end of the tunnle. We have been taking advantage of the good weather and planned a few out door play activities. So far we have been to the zoo twice, and went to Gardener Village I can't wait to do more fun stuff outside this summer.

s1600-h/Halee+dance+049.JPG">



3 comments:

The Hiatt's said...

How awesome!!!!!! You have cute babies. I need to get out more. Take me with you????

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

We should do the fountain next week! It looks like it is open May 17th!!!

PS Vancey looks sexy in those glasses and his Johnny Cash shirt!!

Goosetavis said...

Whoo Hoo for the GARDEN!! I was really looking forward to doing it again this year but the move did us in. Next year though. As for school I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. =) It will all be worth it.