Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What up!

I have not done an update for a while so here are a few things that are going on with us! Jim is happy to see the sun shining outside and can't wait to get out in the yard a little more. Halee, and I planted our own seeds this year in my very own desk top green house. Much to my surprise it worked!

I am so excited for a garden this year we kinda slacked on the yard due to me being the size of a compact car, this year we have our work cut out for us and are really rethinking how cool it is to have a huge yard! uhhhggg..morning glory is my life. I also decided to continue on with my prereqs through the summer. I found after meeting with an advisor that I took the wrong chemistry class and will need to take the proper one before applying for the nursing program, and If I don't get my butt back into math that I will have to retest and most likely start over, so I do not get the summer break like I planned, but am sort of glad. I'm afraid that if I take a break I may never go back. Halee is growing like a weed. I think she sprouted 4 inches over night. One day her pants fit fine and the next they are floods. I know there are parents out there that can confirm this phenomenon, but not explain it either. Vance is now MOBILE!!! Yes very very mobile. mom is excited that he is reaching all of his milestones on schedule, but could easily go back to the days where he laid on a blanket and cooed! He is so handsome and the happiest kid ever. I don't get much done around here due to the fact that I play with him all day, so anyone coming to visit I am not a slob ordinarily I just have a very cute kid. That is about it for now life is pretty simple I feel very blessed
For Marli's birthday we went to the Zoo with Melissa, Scott and Marli It was a wonderful day for it! Halee's little personality is so funny. It was her idea to stick her head in the fountain like that.



Happy Birthday Marli. I can't belive she is one already..time flies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my LORD. Vance looks so dang cute in that picture & so much like his dad!

A'Lisha said...

HMMM I wonder where she gets her personality from......