Those clothes make him look like a little boy. Too cute!!
Oh Jen he is adorable!!!! Cant wait to see him! How is work going?
Wow!! he is a stud!!! He looks like of those baby models!!
Hello gorgeous Vance!! I want to hold you!
Jen, I am putting together a picture gift for your mom for Christmas. Can you email me 5-6 pictures of both Vance and Halee. Some together and some separate. you can send them to Aaron's email address. By the way Vance is adorable.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those clothes make him look like a little boy. Too cute!!
Oh Jen he is adorable!!!! Cant wait to see him! How is work going?
Wow!! he is a stud!!! He looks like of those baby models!!
Hello gorgeous Vance!! I want to hold you!
Jen, I am putting together a picture gift for your mom for Christmas. Can you email me 5-6 pictures of both Vance and Halee. Some together and some separate. you can send them to Aaron's email address. By the way Vance is adorable.
Post a Comment